|Profession||Actress, Dancer,Singer,Writer, Businessperson, Fashion Designer|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 4” feet|
|Parents||Father– James Spears
Mother– Lynne Spears
|Siblings||Brother- Bryan Spears
Sister- Jamie-Lynn Spears
|Date Of Birth||2 Dec, 1981|
|Zodiac Sign||Kentwood, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|Hometown||Kentwood, Louisiana, U.S.|
|New Worth||$215 million(2017)|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Golf, music, yoga, Exercise|
|Favorite Designer||Dolce And Gabbana|
|Favorite Drink||Ice Tea|
|Favorite Perfume||Britney Spears fragrance line|
|Favorite Music||Madona, Michael Jackson|
|Favorite Film||Ferris Buller’s Day off|
|Favorite Book||Books by Max Lucado|
- Her Debut film was Crossroads (2002) and Debut TV Album was Baby One More Time (1999).
- Her Britney line of Frangrances is one of the best and popular brand in the market.
- She was one of the most best selling artist of early twenties.
- She was paid $15 Million dollar to be judge on X-factor and that is the highest amount paid till now.
- She suffered Serious emotional breakdown during the years 2008-2011 for which she also didn’t carry the phone along with her.
- I would really, really, really like to be a legend like Madonna. Madonna knows what to do next, and when she’s performing, the audience is just in awe of her.
- Performing is my therapy, to become different people onstage.
- I’m definitely picky about what projects I take on. They have to be things I’m passionate about. I actually get to be creative when it comes to my mobile game. It’s really cool.
- I don’t like going out. I hate clubs. I hate being around too many people. I love my home and staying in bed and watching ‘Dancing With the Stars’ or reading a Danielle Steel novel.
- I guess it’s because I do have a younger audience that, you know, parents worry about the role model thing. But when I was younger, I looked up to people, but I never wanted to be them. I always had my own identity. I’m an entertainer when I’m on stage, and they need to explain that to their kids. That’s not my job to do that.