|Name||Jennifer Shrader Lawrence|
|Height||5′ 9” feet|
|Parents||Father– Gary Lawrene
Mother– Karen Lawrence
|Siblings||Ben and Blaine|
|Date Of Birth||15 Aug, 1990|
|New Worth||$75 million|
Volkswagen Eos, Chevrolet, Volt, Rangerover, Chrystler
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobies||Guitar, Painting and Surfing|
|Favorite Book||We need to talk about Kevin|
|Favorite Actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favorite Film||Moulin Rouge|
|Favorite Tv Show||N/A|
|Favorite Color||Blue and Gold|
- Her Debut film was Garden Party (2008).
- She was found by a Talent scout company, at the age of 14.
- She is one of the highest paid actress of the hollywood.
- Her childhood was not good she suffered from Social Anxiety.
- For two years, she was home schooled.
- She got huge fame from the Hunger Games Movie.
- I couldn’t be happier about being a part of ‘Hunger Games’ and to play Katniss. I have a huge responsibility to the fans of this incredible book and I don’t take it lightly. I will give everything I have to these movies and to this role to make it worthy of Suzanne Collins’ masterpiece.
- I want to play a character I’ve never been before-a crazy serial killer like Charlize Theron in Monster. I’d love to have to shave my head.
- I had to learn how to chop wood actually – I don’t think my dad would have let me go chop wood in the backyard growing up.
- When you don’t have anybody to take care of you, then you could go both ways: You could do whatever you want, or you could take charge and be your own parent.
- As hard as it is and as tired as I am, I force myself to get dinner at least once a week with my girlfriends, or have a sleepover. Otherwise my life is just work.