|Name||Michelle Ingrid Williams|
|Profession||Actress, film producer|
|Height||5′ 4” feet|
|Parents||Father– Larry Richard Williams
Mother– Carla Ingrid
|Siblings||Paige Williams , Jason Williams, Kelley Williams , Sara Williams|
|Date Of Birth||September 09, 1980|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||7.5 US|
|School||Santa Fe Christian Schools , California|
|Hometown||Kalispell, Montana U.S.|
|Net Worth||$16 million (2018)|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse||Heath Ledger (2004–2007)|
- The United States of Leland(2013)
- The Station Agent (2003)
- Wendy and Lucy (2008)
- Oz the Great and The Powerful(2013)
- Meek’s Cutoff (2010)
- Shutter Island (2010)
- Her Debut film was Lassie in which she played as April Porter in 1994.
- She got fame from WB’s teen drama series Dawson’s Creek in which she played Jen Lindley.
- Her favorite actress is Katharine Hepburn and favorite novel is Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle by Vladimir Nabokov.
- She faced harsh bullying during her childhood.
- She loves to read, and what she does in free time.
- Her dad is two time Republican candidate for the United States Senate.
- She is a successful commodity trader.
- I started acting as a child in Community Theatre but I didn’t do any serious stuff. It was all musicals like ‘Annie’ and ‘Wizard of Oz.’ I was always in the chorus.
- It felt as if things were literally slipping through my fingers. Things were just streaming away from me. I lost my sense of humor. I’m still looking for that.
- I find that each job that I do, the thing that gets me there is when I’m not smarter than it, when I don’t know instantly how that thing is made. Because if I do, then it’s boring. Or it would be simple.
- Every movie I make I find kind of excruciating. I get a lot back from it, but I feel like I’m kind of always working at the edge of my ability. I guess that’s what I’m looking for when I go to work. I am trying to become the edge.
- For me, relationships are the real action movies. Bombs are exploding every day and the kitchen is Ground Zero.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content