|Name||Michelle Ingrid Williams|
|Height||5′ 4” feet|
|Parents||Father– Larry Richard Williams
Mother– Carla Ingrid
|Date Of Birth||September 09, 1980|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||7.5 US|
|Hometown||Kalispell, Montana U.S.|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Love and Affairs|
- A Thousand Acres
- But I’m a Cheerleader
- Me Without You
- The United States of Leland
- Imaginary Heroes
- A Hole in One
- Brokeback Mountain
- The Hawk Is Dying
- The Hottest State
- I’m Not There
- Synecdoche, New York
- Wendy and Lucy
- Blue Valentine
- Meek’s Cutoff
- My Week with Marilyn
- Take This Waltz
- Oz the Great and Powerful
- Suite Française
- Manchester by the Sea
- Certain Women
- The Greatest Showman
- She rose to fame from WB’s teen drama series Dawson’s Creek.
- Her favorite actress is Katharine Hepburn.
- She do yoga everyday to remain stress free.
- She has endorsed Louis Vuitton Jewellery, handbags etc.
- She wrote a script with title “Don’t Blink” but no movie was made out of it.
- She was bullied during her childhood days especially 9th grade after which she left school and started homeschooling.
- I don’t believe that life is linear. I think of it as circles – concentric circles that connect.
- I like to do weird things in the shower, like drink my coffee, brush my teeth and drink a smoothie. It’s good time management.
- Every movie I make I find kind of excruciating. I get a lot back from it, but I feel like I’m kind of always working at the edge of my ability. I guess that’s what I’m looking for when I go to work. I am trying to become the edge
- For me, relationships are the real action movies. Bombs are exploding every day and the kitchen is Ground Zero.
- Even the simplest things, I’m guilty of making really bad decisions a lot of the time.