|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 5” feet|
|Parents||Father– Mark Blanchard(Yoga teacher)
Mother– Elizabeth Blanchard(Yoga Teacher)
|Date Of Birth||October 14, 2001|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Love and Affairs|
- The Back-up Plan(2010)
- Little in Common(2011)
- Spy Kids: All the Time in the World (2011)
- The Realest Real(2016)
- A World Away (2017)
- A Wrinkle in Time(2018)
- Her debut film was Back up plan, the romantic comedy in 2010.
- She was in the Disney series Dance-A-Lot Robot in which she played the lead role of Caitlin.
- She rose to fame with Disney show Girl Meets World in which she played the lead role of Riley Matthews.
- Her dad teaches her acting.
- She started acting when she was just 5.
- She needs to read before going to sleep.
- Her grandfather is from midddle east and her grandmother is from england.
- She is pansexual.
- I put a lot of pressure on myself early in my life, like, “You have to be perfect; you can’t do anything.” You basically can’t show any emotion and speak up. And then I realized that I have to live my life for myself.
- I think just all girls are my mentors. I feel like I’ve learned everything I know from just being around other women and learning from them.
- It’s really scary, when you’re on the verge of becoming a teenager, and you don’t know if people like you for you or if they like you for the show you’re on. So I started finding friends who were not that way, who are accepting and see you who you are.
- Teenagers have a legitimate voice. We deserve to have a seat at the table and a place in the conversation. We’re not exempt from politics and social movements; we’re affected by them.
- A lot of people are really excited to see the continuation of Cory and Topanga and ‘Boy Meets World’. I was getting a lot of positive feedback, which I was really happy about.