|Name||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 5” feet|
|Parents||Father– Late Ehsaan Hydari
Mother– Vidya Rao
|Date Of Birth||28 Oct, 1986|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|School||Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse||Satyadeep Mishra (|
|Hobbies||Yoga , dancing, music|
|Favorite Food||Hot chocolate fudge|
|Favorite Actress||Dia Mirza|
|Favorite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Perfume||Living the Dream: Bollywood by Mark Bennington|
|Favorite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Favorite Film||ABCD 2|
|Favorite Book||Living the Dream: Bollywood by Mark Bennington|
- Her Debut film was with Marathi movie Prajapati in 2006.
- She belongs to two royal families both from father and mother sides.
- She is a Trained singer and dancer. She learned bharatnatyam at an very early age.
- She loves animals and a member of Peta
- She loves taking her pictures.
- She got married at a young age of 21 and later got separated.
- Her parents got divorce when she was just 2 years old.
- In film Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011), she broke many kissing records with onscreen 22 kisses shared with Co-actor of the film.
- Her performance in film Bhoomi (2018) bagged her Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for Best Actress (Critics).