|Name||Amanda Michelle Seyfried|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, model|
|Height||5′ 3” feet|
|Parents||Father– Jack Seyfried (Pharmacist)
|Siblings||Jennifer Seyfried (Musician)|
|Date Of Birth||December 03, 1985|
|School||William Allen High School , Pennsylvania|
|Hometown||Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse||Thomas Sadoski (m. 2017)|
|Favorite Film||Mamma Mia! (2008)|
|Favorite Tv show||N/A|
- Mean Girls
- Nine Lives
- American Gun
- Alpha Dog
- Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
- Mamma Mia!
- Official Selection
- Boogie Woogie
- Jennifer’s Body
- Dear John
- Letters to Juliet
- Red Riding Hood
- A Bag of Hammers
- In Time
- Les Misérables
- The End of Love
- The Big Wedding
- Dog Food
- While We’re Young
- Ted 2
- Love the Coopers
- Fathers and Daughters
- The Last Word
- The Clapper
- First Reformed
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- The Art of Racing in the Rain
- Best Actress Award for Nine Lives by Locarno International Film Festival
- Best On-Screen Team for Mean Girls by MTV Movie Awards
- Best Acting by an Ensemble for Les Misérables by National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- She rose to fame with the roles in Nine Lives (2005), Mamma Mia! (2008), Jennifer’s Body (2009).
- She started acting at the young age of 11 as child actor.
- She likes to collect geans.
- She has a dog named finn.
- Her debut album Mamma Mia! was released in 2008 and her Debut movie was Mean Girls (2004) a teenage comedy drama.
- She suffers from panic attacks.
- Singing is a way of releasing an emotion that you sometimes can’t portray when you’re acting. And music moves your soul, so music is the source of the most intense emotions you can feel.
- There are definitely reasons to do certain things, but I like to stick to good director, good actor, good script.
- It was a big deal to me to play characters and feel things and connect to somebody in a fake world.
- Well, it’s very easy for me to gain weight, but even though I tried not eating for a week when I was really young, I couldn’t do it any longer because I liked my food too much.
- I didn’t like fairy tales when I was younger. I found a lot of fairy tales scary. They really didn’t sit well with me.