|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 8” feet|
|Date Of Birth||12 Nov, 1982|
|School|| Brooklyn Heights Montessori School
Wyoming Elementary School
|Hometown||Brooklyn, New york|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|New Worth||$35 million(2017)|
|Love and Affairs|
|Boyfriend||Topher Grace (1999-2001)
James Holzier (2001-2002)
Scott Sartiano (2002)
Hugh Dancy (2002-2004)
Raffaello Follieri (2004-2008)
|Hobies||Music, Fashion, Movies|
|Favorite Movie||City of God, Elizabeth|
|Favorite Food||Sushi, Miso soup|
|Favorite Novel||Ayn Rand’s The Fountainhead.|
|Favorite Perfume||Lancôme’s Magnifique.|
- She suffered from depression when she was a teen.
- She got Most Beautiful women title from People Magazine in 2009.
- Her brother Michael is gay.
- She is named after Shakespeare’s wife.
- Her First film was the Princess Diaries and first Tv show was get real.
- She own numerous awards for her amazing acting which includes Golden Globe, Academy award etc.
- She began her acting Career from stage roles.
- Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.
- I gave up my struggle with perfection a long time ago. That is a concept I don’t find very interesting anymore. Everyone just wants to look good in the photographs. I think that is where some of the pressure comes from. Be happy. Be yourself, the day is about a lot more.
- A lot of people have told me, ‘You’re not this and so can’t play that,’ and I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve been told I’m not sexy. I just go: ‘I’m a lot of things. Just because I don’t wear my sexiness overtly doesn’t mean that I can’t become that girl for a role.
- Kindness is really important to me in finding my own prince – so are patience and a sense of humor. Without those qualities he’s no Prince Charming!
- When I think back to some of the most fun nights of my life, it was just me out dancing without a care in the world. It’s a release, an outlet.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/anne_hathaway