You will find all the basic Information about Atishi Marlena. Scroll down to get the complete details. We walk you through all about her. Checkout Wiki Age, Biography, Career, height, Weight, Family. Get updated with us about your Favorite Celebs.We update our data from time to time.
Atishi Marlena is one of the famous and trending celeb who is popular for being a Politician Her age is 38 Years. Atishi Marlena is a member of famous Politician list.
Wikifamouspeople has ranked Atishi Marlena as of the popular celebs list. One of the precious celeb listed in Politician list.
Her Real Name is Atishi Singh. Her Birthday is on 8-Jun-81. Her Zodiac Sign is Gemini. Her HomeTown is New Delhi. Her Address is K-67, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi. She is Indian by nationality.
Not Much is Known About her Education. She did her schooling from Springdales School, New Delhi. She did her graduation from • St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi
• Oxford University, England.
After her education in Oxford, she was awarded the Rhodes ScholarshipWikipedia. She later joined the Magdalen College, Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar in 2005.
She hails from Political party Aam Admi Party. .
|Birth Date||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
Atishi Marlena Net Worth
Atishi Marlena primary income source is Politician. Currently We don’t have enough information about her Financials . We will update soon.
Atishi Marlena height & Weight
Atishi Marlena is a popular social media Personality. Her Hobbies are Reading Philosophy and Psychology Books. Since her childhood, she has been interested in social work. She participates in a lot of social campaigns and initiatives.
Checkout her Controversy:
• She was removed from the post of Advisor to the Deputy CM of Delhi on Education by the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi. AAP claimed that BJP removed her as they were trying to suppress women and did not want reforms to happen in the education field. BJP responded to this by saying that Atishi was removed as there was no official post of an Advisor to the Deputy CM of Delhi, and if the Delhi Government creates any such post in future, they will be happy to reinstate Atishi.
• In May 2019, a pamphlet was distributed in the East-Delhi constituency, containing derogatory remarks about Atishi, Manish Sisodia and Arvind Kejriwal. AAP held a press conference and accused that these pamphlets were distributed by Atishi’s opponent for the Lok Sabha Elections, Gautam Gambhir. Gambhir dismissed these allegations and challenged that if proven that he had distributed the pamphlets, he’ll quit politics.
Religion Family & Relations
Her Religion is Hinduism. She is Married.
Her Siblings are None.
Her Family Includes Father- Vijay Singh
Mother- Tripta Singh. None. Her Husband is Pravin Singh. Her Marriage date is Not Known.
- In 2006 she taught at the Rishi Valley School, Andhra Pradesh. She used to teach English and History.
- In 2006, she moved to Bhopal. There, she got herself involved in organic farming and providing progressive education systems. She had worked with a lot of NGO’s. It was during this period when she met several AAP members including Prashant Bhushan, Manish Sisodia and many more.
- She always had an interest in public policy. She was interested in Anna Hazare’s 2011 Indian Anti-corruption movement. She observed the whole movement as an outsider and later stated that single-issue campaigns were always ineffective.
- She was an advisor to the Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia in the field of education. It helped her gain popularity and she also became an important member of AAP.
Atishi Marlena Giving A Speech In School
- AAP announced Atishi’s name as their candidate for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections from the East-Delhi Constituency.
Atishi Marlena In Her First Rally As Lok Sabha Candidate
- While campaigning, she was often accompanied by Manish Sisodia and Swara Bhaskar.
Atishi Marlena With Swara Bhaskar
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content