|Name||Aubrey Christina Plaza|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– David Plaza
Mother– Bernadette Plaza
|Siblings||Renee and Natalie Plaza|
|Date Of Birth||26 June, 1984|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|College||New York University|
|Hometown||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Cars(Kareena and saif)||
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing Guitar, Working out,movies|
|Favorite singer||Joe Cocker|
|Favorite Comedian||Louis C. K.|
- Her Debut film was KillStwitch(2006) and first Tv Show was 30 Rock(2006).
- She got her big break with the TV series Park and Recreation inwhich she played the role of April Ludgate.
- She suffered from the serious paralysis at the age of 21.
- She has starred in various film which includes Mystry Team, Funny People, Monsters University etc.
- With stand-up, it doesn’t matter who you are. If the audience claps because they love your movies, that clapping stops after five seconds, and then it’s your job to make them laugh.
- When I’m on the couch, I usually have the TV on and my MacBook Air nearby. And sometimes, when my ADD is really kicking in, I have my iPad too. And my iPhone. And a magazine that I haven’t gotten to. And a book under the pillow to my left.
- Sarcasm is weird. Even not in acting, in life I feel like ‘sarcastic’ is a word that people use to describe me sometimes so when I meet someone, it’s almost like they feel like they have to also be sarcastic, but it can sometimes just come off as mean if it’s not used in the right way.
- I would never do a commercial for something that is embarrassing, and I think that people maybe have a different perspective on what is embarrassing or not. Some people think doing a Revlon hair commercial is really cool. To me, that’s embarrassing, but World of Warcraft – not embarrassing, very cool.
- I’m not super comfortable in my skin. I have to make it work for me, and that usually amounts to making it uncomfortable for everyone else.