Ava is a Tv Host and Radio Assistant. She rose to fame being the daughter of a famous comedian, writer, actor, host Big Daddy Graham. Big Daddy was the host of 94 WIP-FM. Big Daddy is also known for his appearance on Showtime, MTV, A&E. He was voted Philadelphia’s funniest comedian by various publications including Philly Magazine. We walk you through all about her. Check out her Wiki, Age, Family, Facts, and More.
She hails from The United State. Her age is around 27 years old(not confirmed) as of 2021. Her Zodiac sign is Virgo. She is American by Nationality.
She has a cute face and an adorable smile. She looks like a doll. She is approximately ‘5’6” inches tall and weighs around 65kg. She has a Slim Build. She has brown eyes and brown hair. She has a very attractive personality.
Family, Religion & Boyfriends
She is the daughter of Big Daddy Graham and Debbie Goodonis. She has one sibling named Keely. She is married to Bill Matz on October 10, 2020. They are school friends.
- She is a dog lover
- She is a Social media influencer.
- She is quite popular for her Stylish looks.
- Her Twitter Id is @_avagraham
- Her Twitter account has 15K+ followers
- Ava is a studio assistant on the WIP morning show.
- Ava has worked with Sports Radio
- Her Father Big Daddy Graham was famous radio host and Comedian
- She is highly influenced with her father and always praise him for his work.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content