|Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist Entrepreneur, Dancer,|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Mathew Knowles
Mother– Tina Knowles
|Siblings||Brothers– Nixon Knowles
Sisters– Solange Lawman,Bianca Knowles
|Date Of Birth||4 Sep, 1981|
|New Worth||$350 million|
|Cars||Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Rolls-Royce|
|Love and Affairs|
|Boyfriends||Lyndell Locke (1993-2000)|
|Hobies||Singing, Dancing, Swimming, Reading and Writing|
|Favorite Book||The Rules|
|Favorite Food||Creole Food|
|Favorite Perfume||Beyonce Heat, Beyonce Pulp|
|Favorite Movie||Sparkle, A Star is Born|
|Favorite Tv Show||Jersey Shore|
|Favorite Song||Love Fool’ by The Cardigans|
- Her Debut album came in 1997 named Dangerously in Love . And her Debut film was Carmen: A Hip Hopera (2001)
- She rose to fame as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the beloved girl groups of all time in 1990s.
- She went under Depression for two years.
- She ranked number 3, in the list of “100 best women in Music”
- While taking her dance lessons she realized about her singing talent.
- She has won 20 Grammy Awards.
- In 2010, She was honored with the title of most beautiful woman by People Magazine.
- I’m over being a pop star. I don’t wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic. And I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot. I feel like I’m highly respected, which is more important than any award or any amount of records. And I feel like there comes a point when being a pop star is not enough.
- We all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.
- We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead
- I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.
- I truly believe that women should be financially independent from their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous.
An art designer, Nusi Quero alleged that he didn’t receive payment for his work on Beyoncé’s Renaissance album cover. Soon Beyonce Team fired back: “He was paid for his work, and there is proof.”.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content