|Height||5′ 2” feet|
|Parents||Father– Fausto Xavier Aguilera
Mother– Shelly Loraine
|Siblings||Brother- Fausto Xavier Aguilera
Sister- Michael, Casey
|Date Of Birth||18 Dec, 1980|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||5 US|
|School||Marshall Middle School, Wexford, US
North Allegheny Intermediate High School
|Children||Summer Rain Rutler,Max Liron Bratman|
|Hometown||Rochester, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$160 Million|
|Cars||Rolls Royce Phantom, Range Rover|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse||Jordan Bratman (m. 2005; div. 2011)|
|Hobbies||Listening Music, dancing Shopping, Movies|
|Favorite Food||Mayo and Avacados|
|Favorite Brand||Etta James|
|Favorite Make up||MAC Cosmetics|
|Favorite Singer||Aretha Franklin|
|Favorite Eye shadow||N/A|
|Favorite Color||Black and Red|
- Her Debut film was Burlesque (2010) and debut album was Christina Aguilera (1999).
- She has travelled a lot in her chlidhood because his father was in the army.
- She used to be bullied in school, so she started home schooling.
- Her underwear that wore for the Maxim cover, was sold for $1500.
- When she was a kid, she sang national anthem in many sports events.
- In 2000, She was voted, sexiest teen Star.
- Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.
- I’m content with life, and I’m finally at that place where I feel relaxed and can really enjoy what’s going on around me.
- I’m not really religious but very spiritual. I give money to this company that manufactures hearing aids on a regular basis. More people should really hear me sing. I have a gift from God.
- I look back at the looks I’ve had over the years. I’m proud of myself that I had the courage to experiment with crazy hairstyles and some fashion things. Would I do it again? No. But that’s part of the learning process and getting from point A to point B.
- To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists’ careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms.