|Full Name||Shin Hyo Seob (신효섭)|
|Stage Name||Crush (크러쉬)|
|Date Of Birth||May 3, 1992|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Love and Affairs|
- Red Dress
- Crush On You
- Hug Me
- Whatever You Do
- Perhaps that
- Don’t Forget
- 9 to 5
- Woo Ah
- Be by my side
- Two Melodies
- Give It To Me
- No More
- Shower Later
- Hold Me Tight
- Hands Up
- No Sense
- Let’s play house
- Bermuda Triangle
- White Noise
- Your Dog Loves You
- His debut came on on April 1, 2014 with the single, “Sometimes”.
- His first debut album was Crush On You was a smashing hit.
- He collaborated with singer Gaeko for the single “Hug Me”
- He collaborated with Girls generation singer Taeyeon for the single “Don’t forget”
- He is member of hip hop group Fanxychild.
- He used to be member of the group master piece.
- He is highly inspired from the american music industry.
- He can fluently speak english
- He won 12th Korean Music Awards for Best R&B & Soul Album in 2015.
- He won 2nd Asia Artist Awards for Best Icon Award in 2017.
- His ideal type is scarlett Johansson
- You can follow him on Instagram, facebook
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content