|Name||Diego Da Silva Costa|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 41
|Height||6′ 2” feet|
|Parents||Father– José De Jesus
|Siblings||Brother: Jair Costa
|Date Of Birth||7 Oct, 1988|
|Hometown||San Sebastian, Spain|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
Audi R8 V10
Audi RS 4
Love and Affairs
- He was born in Brazil but also has the citizenship of Spain.
- He used to represent Brazil national team but after he got the spain citizenship he started playing for Spain national team.
- He is named after the football Legend Diego maradona.
- He once Stomped on the ankle of Liverpool player Emre Can, after which he was banned for 3 match.
- He used to live in a remote location in brazil, later he joined Barcelona Ibiuna, where he ccame to know about his talent
- In 2010 Atlético Madrid approached him for a contract and he showed a great performance with 94 appearances and 43 goals.
- In 2014 he joined Chelsea but left in 2018 and rejoined Atlético Madrid.
- He faced financial issues during his childhood days.
- His first national club was SC Braga.
- He got quite bad repo for inciting violence in the field.
- He got 19 caps till now .
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content