|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Date Of Birth||16 Feb, 1989|
|School||Campbell hall School|
|College||New York university|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|New Worth||$5 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobies||Reading, Volleyball, football, horse riding|
|Favorite Actress||Michelle Pfeiffer|
|Favorite Movies||Tremors (1990), Pal Joey (1957),
Roman Holiday (1953),
- Elizabeth olsen was born in Sherman oaks, california.
- She has five siblings.
- She began her career in indie films.
- She has been working in television from quite a small age.
- Her first big breakthrough was Martha Marcy May Marlene. Later film won numerous awards.
- She also auditioned for Spy kids.
- Her father was a real state developer.
- She almost quit actiong in 2004 because she felt media was bad to her sisters.
- She got amazing stardom after playing part as Scarlet witch in Avengers Franchise.
- She made her own in hollywood.
- She studied in Moscow Art Theatre School for a whole semester.
- She drives a Range rover.
- Movies are in a much longer production conversation before an actor is even involved. I always thought of actors as the last piece of the puzzle – so you’re a tool.
- I never understood why anyone would do magazines. Like, why would someone put their face out there so much? It’s because those people reading magazines will go see the movie, so you do it.
- When I was 14 or 15, I was a really good volleyball player, so I thought, ‘Well, maybe I’ll just get a scholarship to an Ivy League school through volleyball.’ Then I quit when I decided to focus on theater.
- People don’t need careers. People should just exist.
- When I was 13, I told my parents I didn’t believe in God any more. Religion should not be about determining women’s freedoms.