|Name||Mary Elle Fanning|
|Height||5′ 9” feet|
|Parents||Father– Steven J. Fanning(baseball player)
Mother– Heather Joy(Tennis Player)
|Date Of Birth||April 09, 1998|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|School||Campbell High School|
|Hometown||Conyers, Georgia, USA|
|Net Worth||$5 million (2018)|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Listening Music, Acting|
|Favorite Film||Alice In Wonderland (1957), Mary Poppins (1964)|
|Favorite Tv show||Fear Factor (2001)|
|Favorite book||Cat In The Hat (Dr. Seuss),|
|Favorite Accessories||Pink Dress, Vintage 50s Clothes, Two Eyeglasses|
|Favorite Actress||Cameron Diaz & Meryl Streep|
|Favorite Song||Just Dance (Lady Gaga)|
|Favorite Places||Taco Bell, Beach|
|Favorite Color||Black & pink|
- I Am Sam(2001)
- Daddy Day Care (2003)
- The Door in the Floor (2004)
- My Neighbor Totoro(2005)
- I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With(2006)
- The Nines(2007)
- Phoebe in Wonderland(2008)
- We Bought a Zoo(2011)
- Young Ones(2014)
- 3 Generations(2015)
- Live by Night(2016)
- How to Talk to Girls at Parties(2017)
- I Think We’re Alone Now(2018)
- Her Debut film was I am Sam in 2001 as Lucy.
- She has worked as a child Actor in many films.
- She rose to fame with prominent roles in Phoebe in Wonderland (2008), We Bought a Zoo (2011).
- She started acting when she was just 2 years old.
- She is scared of thunderstorm and lightning.
- She got curly hairs.
- Her family is full of famous people, they got Athletes, actors .
- When I go home, I play with my baby dolls and strollers and stuffed animals, pretend like they’re real dogs.
- We take art, and I love all that. But I also like science for some reason. I just like finding out why things happen.
- I like to be very girly, with bows and ruffles on the red carpet. I love pastel colours, especially blue. Me and my sister both because of our eyes look good in blues.
- For my own style, I love vintage. 60’s and 70’s are my favorite. I love baby doll dresses and the soft colors. I try to mix a little bit of modern into that – maybe I’ll wear it with boots. At my school we wear a uniform, but we have one day a week we can wear whatever we want.
- I don’t think you should try to be anything you’re not. If you’re not smiling all the time or always happy – I don’t think it matters. If you’re having bad day, show you’re having a bad day. Don’t try to put up something that’s fake.