|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 2” feet|
|Parents|| Mother: Jennifer Clarke
|Date Of Birth||23 Oct, 1986|
|College||Drama Center London (2009)|
|New Worth||$34 million(2018)|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Perfume||Le Labo Santal 33|
|Favorite sport||Horse riding, Tennis|
|Favorite Actor||Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Favorite Tv series||Friends|
- She is famous for her role as Daenerys Targaryen in hit Series ‘Game of Thrones’.
- She did Chicken and Robot dance for the casting Audition of Games of thrones.
- She has been also casted in Terminator Genisys as Sarah Connor.
- She was bullied during her school times because of her eye brows.
- She wanted to be a graphic Designer.
- Her dog name is Roxy.
- She was given the title of Most desirable women by Askmen magazine.
- She dd 6 jobs wile studying to pay the bills.
- There are no captions on red-carpet photos that say, ‘This girl trained for two weeks, she went on a juice diet, she has a professional hair and makeup person, and this dress was made for her.’ I just wish they’d say, ‘It ain’t the truth.’
- I think the reason why strong women have such a powerful impact is that you’ve got the strength of a man with the heart and sensitivity of a woman.
- American naturalism is what my indulgent actor side loves: a bit of Tennessee Williams, a bit of Clifford Odets, August Wilson – I would just love to tackle some of that.
- My life is unrecognisable compared to what it was – ‘Game of Thrones’ has opened doors that were never there before. But it can be dangerous to see it in those terms, I think. It’s best to take it as it comes and work as hard as you can, and hopefully the other things fall into place.
- Any opportunity to get into fashion and find a beautiful dress, I’m very definitely excited about that.