|Name||Emily Jean Stone|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, model|
|Eye Color||Hazel green|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Jeffrey Charles Stone
Mother– Krista Jean Stone
|Siblings||Brothers– Spencer Stone|
|Date Of Birth||6 Nov, 1988|
|College||Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix, Arizona|
|New Worth||$28 million(2018)|
|Cars||Mini Cooper, Audi S6|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite movie||Annie hall|
|Favorite Food||Beets and anything with mayonnaise, french fries|
|Favorite Actress||Diane Keaton|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Bank||The Beatles|
|Favorite Place||Los Angeles, Costa Rica|
|Favorite Perfume||A La Nuit by Serge Lutens|
- Her Debut Film came in 2007 named Superbad. And her Debut TV show was The New Partridge Family (2004).
- She wrote a book in her childhood named “I Am Bigger Than My Anxiety” as she she was suffering from anxiety during her childhood.
- Her typing speed is superawesome, she can write 100 words/per.
- Her original hair color is Blondy but she prefers red.
- She was addicted to facebook farmvilla game.
- I think the number one thing that I find important is the importance of honesty with your friends and your parents, if you can be. But I think that telling people how you really feel, being who you truly are, being safe and taking care of yourself is the most important thing.
- My favorite thing about movies is the ending, and so all my favorite movies have really great endings.
- You know how sports teach kids teamwork and how to be strong and brave and confident? Improv was my sport. I learned how to not waffle and how to hold a conversation, how to take risks and actually be excited to fail.
- I had massive anxiety as a child. I was in therapy. From 8 to 10, I was borderline agora-phobic. I could not leave my mom’s side. I don’t really have panic attacks anymore, but I had really bad anxiety.
- Comedy was my sport. It taught me how to roll with the punches. Failure is the exact same as success when it comes to comedy because it just keeps coming. It never stops.