|Name||Jelena Noura Hadid|
|Height||5′ 10” feet|
|Parents||Father– Mohamed Hadid
Mother– Yolanda Hadid
|Date Of Birth||23 April, 1995|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|School||Malibu High School in Malibu, California|
|College||Malibu High School, Los Angeles,
The New School, New York
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$13 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Food||Insomnia Cookies|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||N/A|
|Favorite Actor||Garrett Hedlund|
|Favorite Make up Brand||N/A|
|Favorite Photo Grapher||N/A|
- She was voted rank 10 in Askmen World’s top 99 most desirable women in 2012.
- she was captain of the varsity volleyball team.
- She appeared in Pirelli calendar in 2015.
- Her debut movie was virgin eyes in which she played the role of Andrea.
- Her father is palestinian american and her mother is Dutch born American.
- She has been in cover of many top magazine including vogue.
- She was won the title of international model of the year by fashion council of British.
- My biggest thing about being a role model is whatever I’m preaching, I’m practicing. If I’m telling people I’m boxing and then I’m eating a burger tonight, it’s because I am. I’m not cheating and eating a salad and then being like, ‘Yeah! Burgers are cool!’
- As long as they want me modeling, I’ll be here. But I hope to maybe have a cooking show one day or host a talk show when I’m older and have a developed brand. That would be really fun.
- I’m really lucky to have a lot of friends in fashion. I don’t know if that’s common, but I just get along with a lot of people. My really close friends are Ireland Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, Lily Aldridge and Devon Windsor.
- I’ve learned that if I only put my mind to one thing that I can get tunnel vision. Then I may not be as open to other opportunities because I’m so focused on one thing. I think what’s worked better for me personally is I have three goals every day: be nice, work hard, and make friends.
- Everyone has a different body shape, so you kind of have to figure out not only what works best for your body type, but what also makes you feel confident. Even if everyone thinks you look good in a bikini, and you don’t feel good in it, you’re not going to be at your best. If you feel great in a bikini, you can always work it.