|Birth Name||Gong Hyo Jin (공효진)|
|Stage Name||Gong Hyo Jin|
|Siblings||one younger brother|
|Date Of Birth||April 4, 1980|
|Education||Jungheung High School, Sejong University|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Love and Affairs|
- Her last name is Gong but she prefers calling it Kong.
- She rose to fame from the movie Crush and Blush (2008).
- Her other notable work includes Thank You (2007), Pasta (2010), The Greatest Love (2011), Master’s Sun (2013), It’s Okay, That’s Love (2014).
- She did her high school from John Paul College .
- She lived in Australia for three years.
- She started working as a model and later did her tv debut from the show Memento Mori.
- In 2009, she was given the honor of being president for the International Women’s Film Festival in Seoul.
- She published collection of essays on environment.
- She is quite famous for her tattoos, she got one big one on her left arm and two are on her fingers, one saying the word “LOVE” other one is peace sign.
- My Funky Family
- Wonderful Days
- Teabag Without Hope
- Ruler of Your Own World
- Sang-doo! Let’s Go to School
- 5 Stars
- Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
- Thank You
- The Greatest Love
- Do You Know Sad Movies?
- Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
- Master’s Sun
- It’s Okay, That’s Love
- The Producers
- Don’t Dare to Dream
- Memento Mori
- Teabag Story
- Last Present
- Guns & Talks
- Volcano High
- Surprise Party
- Emergency Act 19
- A Bizarre Love Triangle
- Conduct Zero
- Heaven’s Soldiers
- Family Ties
- My Son
- Dachimawa Lee
- Crush and Blush
- Sisters on the Road
- Rolling Home With a Bull
- Love Fiction
- You Are More Than Beautiful
- 577 Project
- Boomerang Family
- Single Rider
- Be with You
- Door Lock
- New Star Award from 9th SBS Drama Awards 2001.
- Best New Actress (TV) from 38th Baeksang Arts Awards 2002.
- Popularity Award from 21st MBC Drama Awards 2002.
- Netizen Award from 17th KBS Drama Awards 2003.
- Best Actress from 47th Thessaloniki International Film Festival 2006.
- Top Excellence Award, Actress from 26th MBC Drama Awards 2007.
- Best Actress from 9th Women in Film Korea Awards, 11th Director’s Cut Awards and 7th Korean Film Awards 2008.
- Hot Style Icon from 5th Mnet 20’s Choice Awards 2011.
- Popular Star Award from 33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards 2012.
- Asia Beauty Icon from 12th Cosmo Beauty Awards 2015.