|Profession||Actress, singer, Model|
|Height||5′ 8” feet|
|Parents||Father– Peter Steinfeld
Mother– Cheri Steinfeld
|Date Of Birth||December 11, 1996|
|Dress Size||8 US|
|Shoe size||10 US|
|School||Ascension Lutheran School,
Colina Middle School.
|Hometown||Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Love and Affairs|
- Heather: A Fairytale(2008)
- She’s a Fox(2009)
- Without Wings(2010)
- Grand Cru(2010)
- The Magic Bracelet(2013)
- Romeo & Juliet(2013)
- The Homesman(2014)
- 3 Days to Kill(2014)
- Ten Thousand Saints(2015)
- Barely Lethal(2015)
- Pitch Perfect 2(2015)
- The Edge of Seventeen(2016)
- Pitch Perfect 3(2017)
- Love Myself
- Rock bottom
- Most Girls
- Let Me Go
- Capital Letters
- She is endorses fashion Brand Miu Miu.
- She rose to fame with movie True Grit in which she plays the role of Mattie Ross, she was even nominated for the Oscar award for best supporting actress for the same.
- She idolizes Katie perry, and Lady Gaga.
- She is friends with Taylor swift.
- Every girl wishes she was Juliet in some version of their life.
- Fashion is something I’ve always been interested in… I used to watch the Oscars but paid no attention to the awards… It wasn’t until I started attending red carpet events and was flown out to Paris for my first show, and saw how much is put into it all, that I had this new appreciation for everything.
- With ‘True Grit,’ the language was very specific, as is Shakespeare. You couldn’t really improvise, nor would you really ever have to. I never felt the need to. It was all so beautifully written, and it was all right there.
- The one thing I loved so much about making ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ – especially in comparison to a movie like ‘Ten Thousand Saints’ – is you can go and be yourself, and you just know that all your weirdness and craziness and imperfections are completely embraced and accepted.
- I haven’t even graduated from high school yet – and I’ve realised in the last four years, with all the travelling I’ve done and all of the movies I’ve made, that the world is my classroom. I’ve experienced things I don’t know you can necessarily get from reading a history book.