|Full Name||Kim Hyun Ah (김현아)|
|Profession||Singer, Song writer, Rapper, Model|
|Stage Name||HyunA (현아)|
|Siblings||two younger brothers|
|Date Of Birth||June 6, 1992|
|Birthplace||Jeolla, South Korea|
|Love and Affairs|
- She was the member of the girls group wonder girls.
- She later left the group and joined the girl group 4Minute in 2009.
- In 2010, she decided to pursue her solo career and debuted with the song Change which scored second rank on Gaon Digital Chart.
- Her favorite colors are red and yellow.
- She is the first female K-pop solo artist to reach 100M views on a YouTube video.
- She even appeared in famous song Gangnam Style.
- Her song Melting took first place on Gaon Digital Chart.
- In 2017, she joined the trio Triple H.
- She is also member of the guo Trouble Maker.
- She can speak japanese, chinese and but not so good with english.
- Her Ideal type of man would be someone who can accept her flaws and has a big heart.
- You can follow her on Instagram, youtube, twitter and facebook
- Bubble Pop!
- Ice Cream
- Roll Deep
- How’s This?
- Lip & Hip
- Wasteful Tears
- Oh Yeah”
- Love Parade
- Outlaw in the Wild
- Say You Love Me
- Golden Lady
- Let It Go
- She Is My Girl
- Don’t Hurt
- Where You Going Oppa?
- Show! Music Core
- Invincible Youth
- Waving the Korean Flag
- Dancing with the Stars
- Birth of a Family 2
- Hyuna’s Free Month
- Triple H Detective Agency
- The Unit: Idol Rebooting Project
-------- Thank you --------
Online Earning Opportunity
If you are looking to make an Extra Income like 50$-100$ per month by just spending 30 min of your time everyday then ySense undoubtedly is one of the most trusted sites on the internet when it comes to making extra income. There are various ways you can earn money from ySense.
If you put in a little more effort you can earn more than 300$ from this website only.
- Earn by completing surveys daily.
- Earn through various tasks and offers.
- Win Daily Prizes Up To $10.00
- Fast Payment .
We are recommending you after testing 100s of sites & receiving payments.