|Birth Name||John Winston Lennon|
|Stage Name||John Lennon|
|Nicknames||John Winston Ono Lennon|
|Parents||Father –Alfred Lennon
Mother –Julia Stanley
|Siblings||2 brothers and 3 sisters|
|Date Of Birth||9 October 1940|
|Years Active||1957- 1980|
|Birth place||Liverpool, Lancashire, England|
|Home Town||Central Park, New York City, New York, U.S|
|Died||8 December 1980|
|Love and Affairs|
- He was member of the world famous Band Rock band Beatles.
- He was murdered by shooting on 8 December 1980.
- He cofounded the beatles.
- He along with Paul was the main song writer of the Group
- His first band was formed in 1957 with the name the Quarrymen, which later becomes Beatles.
- He added ono to his middle name after marrying yoko ono in 1969.
- He was also successful as a solo singer.
- He was a peace activism, his songs were adopted as anthems by the anti-war movement
- He was ranked fifth-greatest singer of all time by Rolling Stone.
- He was ranked 8th place in a BBC poll of the 100 Greatest Britons and in 2008
- Unfinished Music No. 1: Two Virgins (with Yoko Ono)
- Unfinished Music No. 2: Life with the Lions (with Yoko Ono)
- Wedding Album (with Yoko Ono)
- John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
- Some Time in New York City (with Yoko Ono)
- Mind Games
- Walls and Bridges
- Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Double Fantasy (with Yoko Ono)
- Milk and Honey (with Yoko Ono)
- Give Peace a Chance
- Cold Turkey
- Instant Karma!
- Power to the People
- Happy Xmas
- Woman Is the Nigger of the World
- Mind Games
- Whatever Gets You thru the Night
- #9 Dream
- Stand by Me
- Ya Ya
- Starting Over
- Watching the Wheels
- I Saw Her Standing There
- Nobody Told Me
- Borrowed Time
- I’m Stepping Out