|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Gary Carmine Cuoco
Mother– Layne Ann Wingate
|Siblings||Sisters: Briana Cuoco|
|Date Of Birth||30 Nov, 1985|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|New Worth||$55 million(2017)|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobies||Tennis, Bowling, Kickboxing,Horseback Riding|
|Favorite Actor||Michael Vartan|
|Favorite Tv Show||N/A|
|Favorite Color||Pink and Green|
- Her Debut film was Quicksand: No Escape (1992) and Debut Tv show was My So-Called Life (1994).
- She got worldwide fame from the role of penny from the hit series “Big Bang Theory “.
- She has huge crush on Michael Vartan.
- She is a huge fan of Jennifer Aniston.
- As a child, she has acted as a model for barbie dolls.
- She can play drums very well.
- Kaley never went to school, her parents arranged home school for her.
- Horseback riding is my passion. Other than work. People can’t imagine me getting dirty, but that’s what I love about it.
- I grew up with ‘Friends’ from day one and, like, ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Frazier,’ those sorts of shows, but for sure, ‘Friends’ was it for our family. Like, we would watch every Thursday night at eight o’clock; I couldn’t wait.
- It’s a fine line of doing what’s good for your life and what your parents want you to do, but also following your dreams. With my parents, when I was younger, I always had to do two things. If I was acting, I always had to do a sport or something on the arts side of things along with that.
- I’ve been so lucky and blessed because words and stuff come so easy to me. I have a good memory.
- I’m hoping one day to open my own shelter. I would be the person with the three-legged dog. I just love animals more than people; I really do.