|Height||5′ 8” feet|
|Parents||Father– Mohammed Kaif
Mother– Suzanne Turquotte
|Siblings||Michael Kaif , Stephanie, Christine and Natasha,
Melissa, Sonia and Isabel
|Date Of Birth||16 July, 1983|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Cars(Kareena and saif)||
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Chess, reading and Painting|
|Favorite Food||Cheese cake, pudding|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp, Robert Pattinson|
|Favorite Perfume||Narciso Rodriguez For Her|
|Favorite song||Moon by Poolside|
|Favorite Film||Umrao Jaan|
|Favorite Book||Sidney Sheldon books|
|Favorite Color||Pink and Whiite|
- Her Debut film was Boom (2003) where she did a hot scene with Gulshan Grover. Film was not released officially but released over internet.
- Her favorite cricketer is Rahul Dravid.
- Katrina is actually Half indian and Half british, her father is Kasmiri and mother is British.
- She came to fame in bollywood with the Film Namastey London opposite Akshay Kumar.
- Initially she got really hard time in bollywood because she was comfortable in speaking hindi.
- She had won a beauty Contest In hawaii, when she was just 14 years old.
- I’ve never made a plan for my life. I have just taken whatever opportunities have come and been very genuine with them.
- I feel it is important not to get overly obsessed and overly carried away with just the physical aspect. There is more to beauty than just the physical appearance. You are also a complete person, and a woman should have an identity beyond just the way she looks.
- Financial security is crucial for your family, and I have a large family. Money does matter when you don’t have it. When you need it, you realise the value of it. In that sense, money will always have value.
- I’m not a big spender or shopper. Neither am I extravagant, nor do I have big expenses. I mainly spend on travel. I don’t buy overpriced clothes, as I feel such expenses are unnecessary. I probably wouldn’t buy expensive watches or jewellery either.
- I have a very positive attitude in life. My insecurity, fear and need to know about tomorrow has fortunately eased. What is going to happen will happen anyway. So why break my head over it?