|Birth Name||Mathangi Arulpragasam|
Kala Arulpragasam (Mother)
|Siblings||Kali Arulpragasam (sister)
Sugu Arulpragasam (brother)
|Date Of Birth||18 July 1975|
|NET WORTH||$14 million dollars|
|Birth place||Hounslow, London, England, United Kingdom|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse||Benjamin Bronfman (m. 2006–2012)|
|Children||Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman|
- Her Name MIA is abbreviation of Missing in Action.
- Her singles “Sunshowers” and “Galang” were the humongous hits of 2004.
- She was nominated for an Academy Award, three Grammy Awards and the Mercury Prize.
- Her Song Paper Planes was the biggest hit of her carreer.
- Critics acclaimed her music is of distinctive style which incorporate political, social stigma, philosophical and cultural references
- She raised her voice about the police killings of citizens in the US.
- In 2009, Time named her one of the world’s 100 most influential people.
- You can follow her on Instagram, Facebook, youtube and Twitter
- For more updates, you can checkout her official website
- Bucky Done Gun
- Bird Flu
- Paper Planes
- Born Free
- Steppin Up
- Tell Me Why
- It Takes a Muscle
- Internet Connection
- Bad Girls
- Bring the Noize
- Come Walk with Me
- Double Bubble Trouble
- Go Off
- Bird Song
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content