|Name||Madison Michelle Pettis|
|Height||5′ 2” feet|
|Parents||Father– Steven Pettis
Mother– Michelle Pettis
|Siblings||Steven Pettis Jr.|
|Date Of Birth||July 22, 1998|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe size||6 US|
|School||Tisch School of the Arts|
|Hometown||Arlington, Texas, USA|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
|Love and Affairs|
- Do You Believe?(2015)
- Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend?(2014)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva la Fiesta!(2012)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2(2011)
- The Search for Santa Paws(2010)
- Free Style(2008)
- Seven Pounds(2008)
- Mostly Ghostly(2008)
- Horton Hears a Who!(2008)
- The Game Plan(2007)
- Barney & Friends: The Barney Boogie(2006)
- Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend?(2005)
- She is quite famous for her curly hairs look.
- She endorses love pastry shoes.
- She rose to fame with the character Sophie Martinez in Disney channel series Cory in the House.
- Her dog name is Muffin.
- She used to work as a commentator in Disney Channel Games.
- Her first major role in film came in 2006 where she played the character of Dwayne’s johnson daughter in Film The game plan.
- I want people to realize that they can dream big.
- I’ve been acting since I was five, and I hope it’s something I can do forever. I love it.
- When I was really little, my favorite book was ‘The BFG’. I read it – my teacher in, like, first grade read it to us. I love that book.
- I think that T.V. shows are more like working at a home. You know you’re going to the same place every day, working with the same people, the same cast and crew. You’re in a dressing room instead of a trailer, so I think that that’s more of a normal sort of lifestyle.
- I love going to football games and going to homecoming dances and just doing normal things.
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content