|Profession||Actress, Model, film producer and director|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 3” feet|
|Parents||Father– Avner Hershlag (Gynecologist)
|Date Of Birth||June 09, 1981|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|College||Harvard University at Massachusetts (Degree in Psychology)|
|Net Worth||$54 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Spouse||Benjamin Millepied (m. 2012)|
|Favorite Film||Dirty Dancing (1987)|
|Favorite Tv show||Ellen, Friends|
|Favorite Food||Chocolate, Pizza|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts, Jennifer Grey|
|Favorite Make up||Kiehl’s lip gloss|
|Favorite Actor||Ben Kingsley|
|Favorite Style Icon||N/A|
- Beautiful Girls
- Mars Attacks!
- Anywhere but Here
- Cold Mountain
- Garden State
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- V for Vendetta
- Goya’s Ghosts
- Hotel Chevalier
- Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium
- The Other Woman
- New York, I Love You
- I’m Still Here
- Black Swan
- Your Highness
- Illusions & Mirrors
- The Seventh Fire
- The Heyday of the Insensitive Bastards
- Jane Got a Gun
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- Song to Song
- She rose to fame with the role of Queen Padme Amidala in Star Wars prequel trilogy .
- She is very beautiful and got a mole on her cheek which enhances her beauty.
- She has also worked as a director and directed a short film named Eve and a part of New York, I Love You.
- Her film debut came with hitman movie in Léon: The Professional (1994).
- She did her graduation in harvard while working in films.
- She won a Golden Globe Award for playing a stripper in Closer movie.
- She won many awards and nominations for the film Black swan.
- I always ask myself, would I want someone to do something that wasn’t comfortable for them just to please me? And the answer is no.
- Where I live, nobody who’s fourteen is having sex and doing major drugs. And I think if you see it in the movies, you may be influenced by it. I think it’s so important to preserve your innocence.
- There’s always pressure, from other people and yourself. If you’re happy with the looks you’re born with, then what are you going to do your whole life? We keep thinking up new things and finding better ways of doing things because we’re not happy with what we’re given.
- Ninety per cent of how you learn is watching great people. When you are surrounded by good actors it lifts your performance.
- Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.