Nupur Chaudhary is the famous Tik Tok Star and Model from India. She is known for her Beautiful Looks, cute smile, Style, and Amazing Personality. She got popular for her Acts. She has a huge fan Following in India. She is among one of the most trending girls in Likee Platform. You will be soon seeing her in Modeling shoots . She is primarily famous for comedy video clips, dancing videos and performs lip-syncs on TikTok( Musical.ly). She usually shares her fashionable outfits and modeling photos over her Instagram. She has even the earned the precious badge for being an ace comedian. And is now a crowned “muser.” We walk you through all about her. Checkout Nupur Wiki, Age, Family, Facts and More.
She hails from Ghaziabad, NCR ,India. She is around 24 years old as of 2019. She is quite young. She was born on 28 july. Her Zodiac sign is Scorpion. Her date of birth is 28 July, 1995
She has completed her Graduation. She is a Vegetarian too.
Checkout few of her Acts.
She is very pretty and Beautiful .She got Amazing figure. She is blessed with White milky Skin. she got huge guys fan following. She is approximately 172 cm tall and weighs around 58 kg. She has Average Build. She has Brown eyes and Black-brown hair.
She is a fitness enthusiast
Family, Religion & Boyfriends
She hails from a hindu family. Not much is known about her family and her personal Relationship. Her family consist of Mom named Lalita Chaudhary Dad named Bijender Chaudhary, Brother named Ankit Chaudhary (younger Brother)
2 cats- lucky and champ.
2 dogs- muffy and raju.
- Her Instagram has 175k+ followers
- her Tiktok id is nupur_chaudhary
- Her tiktok account has 1.1m+ fans
- She loves Travelling, reading, cooking, dancing, etc
- She has a beautiful small cat
- Her tiktok account has 600k+ fans
- She is a Social media Influencer
- She Endorses Various Brands
- She enjoy sitting in nature and clicking its pictures
- She can spend countless hours organizing things so that it looks like the way she want.
- She is a bit obsessive about cleanliness and personalisation.