|Full Name||Paul Stephen Rudd|
|Profession||Actor, comedian, writer, producer|
|Parents||Father– Michael Rudd
Mother– Gloria Irene
|Date Of Birth||April 6, 1969|
|School|| Shawnee Mission West High School , california
Broadmoor Junior High, california
|College|| University of Kansas (studied theatre)
British American Drama Academy (studied theatre)
|Children||a son, Jack Sullivan (b. 2006) and a daughter, Darby (b. 2010)|
|Hometown|| Passaic, New Jersey
|Net Worth||$30 million|
Love and Affairs
|Hobbies||Drama, acting, theatre|
- Romeo + Juliet(1996)
- The Locusts(1997)
- Overnight Delivery(1998)
- 200 Cigarettes(1999)
- Wet Hot American Summer(2001)
- House Hunting(2003)
- The Shape of Things(2003)
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy(2004)
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin(2005)
- Dinner for Schmucks(2010)
- Prince Avalanche(2013)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp(2018)
- His Debut came in 1992 with the television drama Sisters in which he played Kirby Quimby Philby .
- He has been done numerous movies along with TV.
- On July 1, 2015 , he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Paul supports Stuttering Association for the Young, its a non-profit organisation to help young people who have speech disorder.
- He founded a charity organisation called The Big Slick.
- His notable work includes as Mike in Friends TV series, Ant-man in Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Humor is the most important thing in life. It trumps everything else, and it’s the only thing that helps me deal with everything else.
- I love attempting to play real people. I like to try and have dramatic moments as well as comedic moments, and my favorite thing is when those two lines are blurred.
- Anybody that’s going on a road trip and doesn’t really want to get into a myriad of snacks is probably no one you want to get in the car with.
- I think there’s something great and generic about goldfish. They’re everybody’s first pet.
- Even more than getting married or having kids, I found losing a parent is what thrusts you into adulthood. For me it was. That was when the Earth tilted on its axis, and there was a paradigm shift, and I felt like a different person.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content