|Profession||Actress, singer, Model|
|Nickname||PC, piggy Chops|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Late Ashok Chopra
Mother– Madhu Chopra
|Date Of Birth||18 July,1982|
|School||La Martiniere Girls School, Lucknow
St. Maria Goretti College, Bareilly
Newton North High School in Newton, Massachusetts
John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids, Lowa
Army School, Bareilly
|Hometown||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Net Worth||$32 Million|
|Cars||Rolls Royce Ghost, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes Benz E Class and BMW 7 Series|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Reading, Singing, poems, reading, photography|
|Favorite Song||Careless Whispers by George Micheal|
|Favorite Food||Risotto, Burgers, French fries|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Dharmeder, Tom Hardy|
|Favorite Perfume||Ralph Lauren Romance|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Prabal Gurung|
|Favorite Restaurant||Olive in Mumbai|
|Favorite book||Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare|
- Her Debut film was Thamizhan (2002, Tamil film), Tv Debut was with Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- She got a tattoo on her wrist saying papa’s lil girl.
- Her parents was army physician so during her childhood she was relocated to many places.
- Her career started with “May Queen” beauty contest which she won.
- Later, She won the title of Femina Miss India in 2000.
- Parineeti chopra is the cousin of Priyanka chopra.
- She won national award for the Fashion Film.
- She is also a fantastic singer, she released famous single “In the City” in 2012.
- She is the only Indian to be a lead in Hollywood series. She appeared in “Quantico”.
- Art should not be bound by barriers or language. The Hindi film industry is a testament to that. We speak only Hindi, but we premiere in Germany and Japan. Our films do phenomenally well there. We transcend the barriers of language and culture. We welcome you in. I think that’s what art should be, and I hope America reaches that place.
- I am a very private person. No one ever knows anything about me as I don’t think it is necessary. I tell people as much as I want them to know about me.
- I wasn’t the prettiest girl in the room, but I learned to carry myself with confidence – that’s how you make the best impression on people.
- Financial independence is paramount. My mom always says that when a woman is financially independent, she has the ability to live life on her own terms. I think that was the soundest advice that I ever got. No matter where you go in life or who you get married to, you have to be financially independent – whether you use it or not.
- I never thought I am a stylish. For me, style is always a representation of what you want to wear but doing it in a unique way and expressing yourself. Every girl loves to be stylish.