Rachel Shelley is the Famous Actress, and Model, from The United Kingdom. She is popularly known for her role as Helena Peabody in the Showtime series The L Word. She has done various movies in her career including, Broken Heart, Photographing Fairies, B.U.S.T.E.D, Lighthouse, Canone inverso – making love, The Calling, Lagaan, The Bone Snatcher, Seeing Other People, and many more. She has a huge fan following. She has continued to increase her popularity across several social media platforms. Her massive following which can be largely attributed to her ingenuity and creativity has attracted the attention of several brands across the globe. She broke into prominence for her amazing looks, cute smile, style, and fantastic personality, growing her popularity for her captivating images and videos. Her social media presence is growing at an astounding pace. We walk you through all about her. Check out her Wiki, Age, Family, Facts, and More
- Her Twitter ID is @RachelShelley
- She has 68K+ followers on her Twitter.
- She has a very attractive personality.
- She has contributed a lot to the industry.
- With her journey, many people can get to learn a lot which will be helpful to them.
- Since the beginning of her career, she has always worked with passion and dedication.
- She is married to Matthew Parkhill.
- The couple is blessed with one kid.
- Many of her co-actors and higher-ups always praise her for her wonderful skills
- She is also known for her bold and confident nature.
- She has collaborated with various other influencers.
- She is quite popular for her Stylish looks.
- She loves to travel.
- Having a graceful catwalk and magnetic beauty, no eyes can ignore her when she walks on the runway.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content