|Name||Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist Entrepreneur, Dancer,|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 2” feet|
|Parents||Father– William Mebarak Chadid
Mother– Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado
|Siblings||Step-Brothers– Tonino Mebarak, Edward Mebarak, Robin Mebarak,
Alberto Mebarak, Antonio Mebarak and Moises Mebarak
Step-Sisters– Lucy Mebarak, Ana Mebarak and Patricia Mebarak
|Date Of Birth||2 Feb, 1977|
|School||La Ensenanza School, Barranquilla.|
|Children||Milan Piqué Mebarak|
|New Worth||$330 million|
|Cars||Mercedes CLS, Porsche Carrera, BMW X5,BMW X6, Audi A7,
|Love and Affairs|
|Boyfriends||Antonio De La Rúa (2000-2011)|
|Hobies||Skateboarding, Paint fried eggs and Watch horror movies,|
|Favorite Book||The Prophet (Khalil Gibran)|
|Favorite Food||Pancakes with Jam|
|Favorite Perfume||Issey Miyake Perfumes|
|Favorite Actor||Hugh Gran|
|Favorite Tv Show||Scrubs (2001-2010)|
|Favorite Song||With or Without You|
- Her Debut album came in 1991 named Magia . And her Debut film was El Oasis (1996).
- She was the first person to reach 100 Million Followers.
- Shakira’s birthday comes on a same day as her husband Gerard Pique (Football player).
- Her Biggest hit song was “My hips don’t lies”, who broke all the previous records.
- She was honored with a medal by International Labor Organization.
- I believe that every single one of us, celebrity or not, has a responsibility to get involved in trying to make a difference in the world. Our generation faces many challenges, some of which were passed on to us by the past generations, but it’s up to us to find solutions today so that we don’t keep passing our problems on
- A good fragrance should have a certain personality that makes people identify the scent with you.
- I do take advantage of, you know, feeling sensual and feeling sexy. And I think that is tremendously empowering and is not diminishing in any way. I fell that any woman who is in control, who is in touch with her femininity and sensuality, is a woman that is empowered.
- Videos come definitely after the music has been created, but I have always felt, and especially today, that videos are vital in the album process. I think that we live in a very visual era, and if you make a mistake with a video, those images will accompany the song forever.
- I love reading about history. Sometimes, I feel I was born in the wrong era. There was more creativity in the air when people were still discovering new worlds.
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content