|Height||5′ 5” feet|
|Parents||Father– Shakti Kapoor
Mother– Shivangi Kolhapure
|Date Of Birth||3 Mar, 1987|
|College||Boston University, USA (dropout)|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Cars||Mercedes ML SUV|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Collecting shoes, cooking, reading, music|
|Favorite Author||Jack Canfield|
|Favorite Food||Fish Curry|
|Favorite Actress||Waheeda Rehman|
|Favorite Actor||Shakti kapoor, Jonny Depp|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael Kors|
|Favorite Director||Mohit suro|
|Favorite Musician||Lady Gaga|
|Favorite book||Harry Potter series|
- Her Debut film was Teen patti(2010).
- She was quite good in studies , she scored 95% in her 12th.
- She is half punjabi and half marathi.
- She used to have crush on Hritik Roshan.
- She loves collecting shoes.
- Tiger shroff was his classmate during childhood.
- Salman khan offered her a role when she was just 16 but she didn’t took it because she was not ready for it.
- She got fame from her hit film Aashiqui 2 which was a huge hit and she got highly appreciated for her role.
- From when I can remember, I wanted to be an actress. I am a die hard fan of dancing and would take my dad’s clothes and my mom’s clothes and dance in front of the mirror. I loved my dad’s clothes, as they had a lot of glitter in them.
- Lack of etiquette and manners is a huge turn off. Men who don’t behave decently are irritating. Also, I don’t like guys who show off. When will guys realize that girls hate showoffs!
- I know competition is there, and it can come my way by new, fresh faces that are around or are coming up. It pushes me to work hard. I know if I don’t work hard, I will be left behind. So, I continue to work hard.
- I completely agree that a sound sleep is the best beauty product. Sound sleep, one of the most important but underrated thing, helps to make you more beautiful. I can never understand how people work so hard that they miss out on their sleep.
- I used to trust people easily, but now I’m a little careful because some experiences have taught me to not trust anyone blindly.