|Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Profession||Singer, actress. philanthropist|
|Height||5′ 10” feet|
|Parents|| Mother: Andrea Finlay(Mutual Fund Marketing Executive)
Father:Scott Kingsley Swift(Financial Advisor)
|Siblings||Austin Swift (Freelancer Photographer)|
|Date Of Birth||13 Dec, 1989|
|New Worth||$280 million(2017)|
|Cars||Audi R8, Porsche 911 turbo, Chevy Silverado, Mercedes Benz Viano|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobies||Driving Fast, Horseback riding, Watching movies|
|Favorite Book||The Great Gatsby|
|Favorite Celebrity||Ellen DeGeneres|
|Favorite sport||Horse riding|
|Favorite Movies||Love Actually (2003), Legally Blonde (2001)|
|Favorite Music||Katy Perry, Tom Petty|
|Favorite Tv Show||CSI, Law and Order|
- The name given to her is after James Taylor.
- Her Debut Album was Taylor Swift in 2006 and her first film was Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)
- She spends a whole lot time thinking about herself, life and her songs.
- She has been highly praised for her song writing skills which convey the real emotions.
- Taylor swift was the first female who won the the Album of the Year Award twice.
- Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it’s on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you’ve got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration.
- You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you’d experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it.
- No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
- When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.
- A lot of people ask me, ‘How did you have the courage to walk up to record labels when you were 12 or 13 and jump right into the music industry?’ It’s because I knew I could never feel the kind of rejection that I felt in middle school. Because in the music industry, if they’re gonna say no to you, at least they’re gonna be polite about it.