|Name||ZARA MARIA LARSSON|
|Height||5′ 4” feet|
|Parents||Father– Anders Larrson
Mother– Agnetha Larrson
|Date Of Birth||Dec 16, 1997|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe size||8.5 US|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Tv show||N/A|
|Favorite Hair product||N/A|
|Favorite Eye shadow||N/A|
|Favorite Destination||paris and London|
- Her Debut film was she is out of my league(2010) and Debut album was Prelude to a dream(2009).
- She loves swimming.
- She recieved artist of the year Award in 2017.
- She got to fame with a contest named Talang in which she sung Whitney Houston song The Greatest Love of All and she won. She was just 10 years old back then.
- She is quite famous for her looks along with her singing.
- Zara linked with MNEK , the song went number 1 in Swedon.
- I’m still so young, so I feel like people have wanted to keep me in a ‘no-makeup’ fresh type of look – sometimes artists are a little afraid of really putting the makeup on me.
- When I was little, I had concerts on the subway, and old ladies came up to me like, ‘You are so good!’
- I’ve always loved to perform in front of people, but it became pretty serious when I participated in ‘Sweden’s Got Talent.’ I thought it would be a fun thing to do, and I was just like, ‘OK, why not?’ And Mom was like, ‘OK, sure, sure, do this!’ So I did, and I won it!
- In the car on my way to the studio, I was listening to ‘Where Are U Now’ with Justin Bieber and Jack U, so I was like, ‘Wow, this is such a banger.’ I loved the thought of having a ballad at the beginning and then just a massive drop.
- I wear jewellery that I never take off. I have a ring and two necklaces. I always have them on and get scared when I have to take them off for photo shoots. The ring is my mum’s mum’s mum’s, and she gave it to me for my 18th birthday. The necklace is the same one that my sister has. She’s called Hannah, and the name is the chain.