|Profession||Actress, Model, Producer|
|Height||5′ 9” feet|
|Parents||Father– Ajay Kumar Sharma
Mother– Ashima Sharma
|Date Of Birth||1 May, 1988|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru|
|Hometown||Ayodhya, UP, India|
|New Worth||$9 million|
|Cars||Range Rover Vogue|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Acting, Dancing, Horseback Riding, Reading|
|Favorite Food||Butter Chicken|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukherjee|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Perfume||Ralph Lauren Blue|
|Favorite Film||Jab we met|
|Favorite Color||white and Black|
- Her Debut film was Rab ne bana di Jodi where she was casted against Shah Rukh Khan. She got huge fame with the film.
- Her Acting talent was Appreciated after the Release of Band Baja Baraat which was a Humongous success. And her Acting was completely out of the world.
- She started her career as a model in Lakme Fashion Weekend.
- She met Virat Kohli first time at the Shampoo commercial and after which they started dating.
- She underwent a face plastic surgery .
- I have never been a girlie girl and have always been a boys’ girl with an equal amount of friends who were boys and girls.
- I don’t think I was a good model. I think I was born to emote and act. I would walk down the ramp and smile and they used to say, ‘Give us a blank look.’ It was really difficult not to smile.
- I genuinely don’t care about the ‘number one’ tag. That’s not my goal. You know, no one does that with heroes, but with actresses it’s the same number game. It’s not a bloody pageant. Everyone has something unique to offer.
- Boys used to call me Soda in school days. Soda means ‘serving officers daughters association.’ I miss those days when I had a very protected life: one could get close and bond with other army people that they gradually would become your extended family.
- I do have moments when I feel insecure. I do have moments when I feel jealous, and that’s normal. It’s a very normal emotion. It’s your action and your attitude and your reaction to that that is important.