|Height||5′ 9” feet|
|Parents||Father– Prakash Padukone
Mother– Ujjala Padukone
|Date Of Birth||5 Jan, 1986|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Cars||Audi Q7, Audi A8, Mini Cooper, BMW 5-Series|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Playing badminton, Cooking|
|Favorite Food||Pasta, Dal-chawal, Biryani, South Indian Food|
|Favorite Actress||Hema Malini|
|Favorite Actor||Amir Khan|
|Favorite Perfume||Ralph Lauren Blue|
|Favorite Music||Dil wale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge|
|Favorite Film||Jab we met|
- Her Debut film was Aishwarya (2006) kannada movie.
- The movie which put her on the map of Bollywood was Om Shanti Om (2007), against shah rukh khan, in which was extremely beautiful and elegant, Her acting skills was highly appreciated after that film.
- Before Becoming an Actress, she used to be a professional Badminton player.
- She has also been part of a big hollywood project against Vin diesel, on Movie XXX: Return of Xander Cage (2017).
- She got amazing dancing skills.
- Before coming to fame she came in a hit song “Naam hai tera tera” with Himesh Reshamiya.
- There is a strong side to me, that is of a homemaker. I look forward to spending time at home in the evenings, cooking a meal, chatting with my parents and inviting friends over.
- I feel ups and downs are a part of one’s career, and this totally depends on how you take it. You can either be knocked down by the negative things, or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it.
- Of course! It takes a lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Channelising energies into your work helps, but also to be able to accept situations for what they are instead of questioning them helps immensely.
- People talk about physical fitness, but mental health is equally important. I see people suffering, and their families feel a sense of shame about it, which doesn’t help. One needs support and understanding. I am now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people.
- I am someone who can’t hold on to negativity or hold on to grudges. I might feel something at a certain point, but I get tired after that. I don’t carry it with me. I forgive and forget very easily, and that’s the only way to be happy and peaceful.