|Full Name||Claire Catherine Danes|
|Height||5′ 5.5” feet|
|Parents||Father-Christopher Danes(computer consultant)
Mother– Carla danes(textile designer)
|Date Of Birth||April 12, 1979|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|College||Yale university (psychology)|
|Hometown||Manhattan, New York, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$20 million (2017)|
|Love and Affairs|
- Little Women(1994)
- How to Make an American Quilt(1995)
- Home for the Holidays(1995)
- I Love You, I Love You Not(1996)
- The Rainmaker(1997)
- Polish Wedding(1998)
- Brokedown Palace(1999)
- The Hours(2002)
- The Rage in Placid Lake(2003)
- Stage Beauty(2004)
- Me and Orson Welles(2008)
- A Kid Like Jake(2018)
- She rose to fame drama series Downton Abbey in which she played as Gwen Dawson.
- She did Brand Endorsements for Casio, Gucci.
- Her debut film was Little Women in which she played the role of Beth March in 1994.
- Her favorite movie is fargo and footlose.
- She owns two dogs and one cat.
- She began her acting career at the age of 12.
- She is a certified scuba diver.
- she has won many Awards over her career like Golden globe, young Artists, MTV Awards, Screen Actors guild and many more
- It’s OK to want to look and feel your best. It’s OK to work at being attractive, whatever that means to you. And it’s also OK to not expect to be defined by that. It’s OK to be powerful in every way: to be big, to take up space. To breathe and thrive.
- Growing up in New York with artist parents – a very liberal environment, where we were always encouraged to challenge the status quo – I think for a long time I confused jingoism with patriotism. And that is a mistake.
- People confuse fame with validation or love. But fame is not the reward. The reward is getting fulfillment out of doing the thing you love.
- It just seems like the most successful, iconic love stories are not so easy or escapist. I think the ones that stay with us and resonate are full of conflict, discord and misunderstandings ’cause that’s what makes drama happen or tension even if it’s a comedy.
- If you do something that you’re not genuinely passionate about, it is a little soul-crushing. Just not worth it.