|Full Name||William John Paul Gallagher|
|Profession||Singer, song writer|
|Height||5′ 10” feet|
|Parents||Father– Thomas Gallagher
Mother– Peggy Gallagher
|Siblings||Brother: Neol and paul
|Date Of Birth||21 September 1972|
|Children||Lennon Francis Gallagher, Gene Gallagher, Molly|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
Love and Affairs
- Wall of Glass
- For What It’s Worth
- Greedy Soul
- Come Back to Me
- I’ve All I Need
- You better run
- He is a great fan of John Lennon and named his son after him.
- He is huge football fan and supporter of FC Manchester united.
- Once a rival student blowed a hammer to his head and that changed his attitude towards Music.
- He was the lead Singer on famous Band Oasis.
- He is quite infamous for his aggressive attitude.
- His Solo song AS YOU WERE was a huge hit and was NO. 1 at UK album chart.
- In 2010, he was voted the greatest frontman of all time.
- Americans want grungy people, stabbing themselves in the head on stage. They get a bright bunch like us, with deodorant on, they don’t get it.
- I don’t know what any of my songs are about. I don’t sit down to write about anything. They’re about whatever you want. I don’t pick subjects. I just start.
- Lennon was right. And we are bigger than Jesus. We will be as big as the Beatles, if not bigger.
- Not everyone can say, ‘I’m going to write a classic today.’ If that was the case, we’d all be doing it.
- I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way.