|Name||Drew Blythe Barrymore|
|Profession||Actress, author, model, producer|
|Hair Color||light brown|
|Height||5′ 4” feet|
|Parents||Father– John Drew Barrymore (Actor)
Mother– Jaid Barrymore
|Date Of Birth||February 22, 1975|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|Hometown||Culver City, California, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$125 million|
|Love and Affairs|
- Altered States
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- Irreconcilable Differences
- Cat’s Eye
- See You in the Morning
- Far from Home
- Poison Ivy
- Waxwork II: Lost in Time
- No Place to Hide
- Wayne’s World 2
- Bad Girls
- Boys on the Side
- Mad Love
- Batman Forever
- Everyone Says I Love You
- Best Men
- Wishful Thinking
- The Wedding Singer
- Ever After
- Home Fries
- Never Been Kissed
- Skipped Parts
- Charlie’s Angels
- Freddy Got Fingered
- Riding in Cars with Boys
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
- 50 First Dates
- Curious George
- Music and Lyrics
- Lucky You
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua
- He’s Just Not That Into You
- Everybody’s Fine
- Whip It
- Going the Distance
- Big Miracle
- Miss You Already
- Favorite Actress — Drama/Romance for Even After by Blockbuster Entertainment Awards.
- Favorite Action Team for Charlie’s Angels by Blockbuster Entertainment Awards.
- TV Performance of the Year for Grey Gardens by Dorian Awards
- GLAAD Vanguard Award for Herself by GLAAD Media Awards
- Female Star of the Year for Herself by Golden Apples
- Best Actress for Guncrazy by MystFest Awards
- She rose to fame for the role in movies like Never Been Kissed (1990), Charlie’s Angels (2000), 50 First Dates (2004), Blended.
- Her favorite poet is E.E. Cummings and favorite Tv show is The Colbert Report.
- She dropped out from high school to pursue her career.
- She owns a production company Flower film with partner Nancy Juvonen.
- She is staring in comedy-horror series Santa Clarita Diet.
- She is bisexual.
- She has endorsed many high profile brands over the years like Gucci, Cover Girl.
- Checkout her official website
- It’s never too late. Don’t focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it, and acknowledge the blessing you have.
- I think that being happy makes the biggest impact on your physical appearance.
- I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows.
- I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end.
- You can’t live your life blaming your failures on your parents and what they did or didn’t do for you. You’re dealt the cards that you’re dealt. I realised it was a waste of time to be angry at my parents and feel sorry for myself.
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content