|Name||Olivia Jane Cockburn|
|Hair Color||Dyed brown|
|Height||5′ 7” feet|
|Parents||Father– Andrew Cockburn (Journalist)
Mother– Leslie Cockburn
|Date Of Birth||March 10, 1984|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|Hometown||New York City, USA|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Love and Affairs|
- The Girl Next Door
- Conversations with Other Women
- Alpha Dog
- Bickford Shmeckler’s Cool Ideas
- The Death and Life of Bobby Z
- Year One
- The Next Three Days
- Tron: Legacy
- Free Hugs
- Cowboys & Aliens
- The Change-Up
- In Time
- On the Inside
- People Like Us
- The Words
- The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
- Drinking Buddies
- Third Person
- Better Living Through Chemistry
- The Longest Week
- The Lazarus Effect
- Love the Coopers
- Black Dog, Red Dog
- A Vigilante
- Life Itself
- Best Actress for Bickford Shmeckler’s Cool Ideas by The Comedy Festival
- Rising Star Award for Bickford Shmeckler’s Cool Ideas by Vail Film Festival
- Teen Choice Awards for House by Choice TV Breakout Star Female
- Once she won a pancake eating contest in australia.
- She has 2 pet dogs with name Lola and Paco.
- In Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2012, she was placed in 5th spot.
- She rose to fame for the role in TV Series in House.
- Her debut film was Teenage comedy drama The Girl Next Door in which she played the role of Kelie.
- Her favorite actor is George Clooney and actress is Angelina Jolie.
- Her favorite color is pink.
- She got 23rd rank in Askmen’s top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- I have very high standards for every part of life – my work, my relationships, food, love. I can’t just pretend.
- I’m a natural blonde, but I feel like a brunette. I feel like people treat me now how I should be treated. People used to be shocked, when I was blond, that I wasn’t stupid.
- At one point I thought changing my name might help with privacy, but that was before the Internet.
- Mick Jagger has been an idol of mine since I was 10 years old. Through his music, he has taught me so much about rock n’ roll, but also about the blues and about the experience of live music, going to several Rolling Stones shows, growing up.
- I am so saddened and grossed out by young women who look like creepy, old aliens because of their new Barbie noses and lips. Is that a smile or a grimace?
-------- Thank you --------
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content