|Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Chris Watson
Mother– Jacqueline Luesby
|Siblings||Alex Watson , Toby Watson , Lucy Watson , Nina Watson|
|Date Of Birth||15 April, 1990|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|College||Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Religion||She follow Spirituality|
|New Worth||$70 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Painting|
|Favorite Drink||Gin and Tonic|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Perfume||Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose|
|Favorite Tv Show||Friends (1994-2004)|
|Favorite Film||Notting Hill (1999)|
|Favorite Book||The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro )|
- Her Debut film was Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone which everyone know’s was a whopping hit and she played the role of Hermione Granger, which everyone appreciated her for.
- She likes playing field hockey and working out in gym.
- At the early age of 15, she got the opportunity to appear on the cover of Teen vogue magazine and she is the youngest person doing that.
- She is a cat lover, she got 2 cats named bubbles and Domino.
- She auditioned 8 times before making to the cast of Harry Potter.
- Both of her parents are Lawyer.
- When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be.
- I like books that aren’t just lovely but that have memories in themselves. Just like playing a song, picking up a book again that has memories can take you back to another place or another time.
- I could never really imagine myself doing one thing, and I’m pretty sure that I’ll end up doing four or five different things. I want to be a Renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.
- Ignoring fame was my rebellion, in a funny way. I was insistent on being normal and doing normal things. It probably wasn’t advisable to go to college in America and room with a complete stranger. And it probably wasn’t wise to share a bathroom with eight other people in a coed dorm. Looking back, that was crazy.
- It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content