|Name||Jessica Claire Biel|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Singer|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 7” feet|
|Parents||Father– Jonathan Edward Biel
Mother– Kimberly Biel
|Date Of Birth||3 March, 1982|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||9 US|
|Children||Silas Randall Timberlake|
|Hometown||Ely, Minnesota, USA|
|New Worth||$18 million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Hiking, yoga , ballet|
|Favorite Food||Teriyaki Chicken|
|Favorite Perfume||Juicy Couture Body Milk Mist from Macy|
|Favorite Music||Justin Timberlake|
|Favorite Book||Way of the Peaceful Warrior|
- Her Debut film was Ulee’s Gold(1997) in which her roles was Casey Jackson and Debut TV show was 7th Heaven(1996-2006) .
- She got fame from drama TV series 7th Heaven in which she is playing the role of Mary Camden.
- She does’t like make up.
- She loves spending time with photography.
- She is too scared of spiders.
- At the young age of 11, she won an Acting scholarship.
- She used to be a Vegetarian but not any more.
- I was skeptical about doing Texas Chainsaw at first because it’s such a cult classic. I’d seen some of the sequels and was not a fan of those.
- I’ve been involved with sports my whole life, which made clothes and makeup and handbags not that important as a kid. I just didn’t care.
- I definitely had dolls when I was a kid. I don’t remember being very thorough with them and making sure they got fed in my make-believe world. A lot of Barbie haircuts were given, though. I had a Tamagotchi as well, but I think that thing died really quick. They were hard to do!
- For me, getting married doesn’t mean we should limit ourselves to some pre-defined idea. Rather, it’s an opportunity to explore new things in life.
- It’s not my plan or whatever in my life to be a sex symbol. It never is. You are who you are, but you can’t help what you look like. And when you do a film, like for me, it’s just not about that. I would prefer to downplay it. I prefer to downplay the sex appeal.