|Name||Eva Gaëlle Green|
|Height||5′ 6” feet|
|Parents||Father– Walter Green
Mother– Marlène Jobert
|Date Of Birth||6 July, 1980|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe size||8.5 US|
|College||Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Cardio workout, movies|
|Favorite Drink||Red wine|
|Favorite Film||Cries And Whispers|
|Favorite Role||Bette Davis|
|Favorite Destination||South Africa|
|Favorite Restaurant||St John’s in London|
|Favorite Play||Miss Else, by Arthur Schnitzler|
- Her Debut film was dreamers in 2003. And debut Tv show was Camelot(2011).
- Marika Green, the actress is her aunt.
- She recieved Molière Award nomination in 2001.
- She likes to visit museum.
- She was the Bond girl in 2006 movie Casino Royale and also won BAFTA and an Empire Award for her performance.
- She was placed on 18th position by the Time magazine on “50 most beautiful women ” in 2011.
- She played the role of Artemisia in Movie 300 prequel: 300: Rise of an Empire.
- I would love to play an unexpected character. Really raw and simple and not a cliche – something rugged. People like to put actors in boxes.
- I was born in Paris, and it’s a beautiful place, but London feels like home. I like the village feeling, I like running in the parks – even the food isn’t as bad as it used to be.
- It’s very flattering to be remembered as a Bond girl with brains and not just for looking good in a bikini. I was a fan of Sophie Marceau in ‘The World Is Not Enough.’ I think her performance was very underrated.
- I was very studious, too much. I would never go out at weekends. I was very serious. You should have seen me in class – I was blushing and sweating every time the teacher asked me something.
- I don’t like flirting, and when I love someone, I always give everything, maybe too much. And then you have to work at it all the time. I mean, the first months are always great, but afterwards it becomes hard work. It’s not as passionate and crazy.