|Karla Olivares Souza
|5′ 4” feet
|Monica Souza, Jeronimo Souza
|Date Of Birth
|11 Dec, 1985
|Mexico City, Mexico
|Love and Affairs
|Gonzalo García Vivanco
|Favorite Tv Show
- She used to be Gymnast during her childhood days.
- She can fluently speak french, spanish and english.
- Her First Tedx topic was “Sweets are the fruits of Adversity “.
- She won the CCP award in 2008, for being most promising actress.
- Her Television debut came with TV show terminal where she plays the role of Vanessa in 2008.
- I’m a wannabe redhead, definitely wannabe Julianne Moore or Jessica Chastain redhead. But I love being a brunette.
- I would love to be a professional athlete. When I was living in Mexico as a teenager, I did seven years of gymnastics and went to the Junior Olympics. I was getting to the level of going to the international competitions, but I was only 14, and my parents were really worried because they did not want that to be my life.
- I used to work for a catering company – I waitressed for Harry Winston events. I remember being so hungry, I would eat when I was supposed to be catering to other people.
- I’ve done about 15 movies and four television series in Mexico. My last two movies were the highest grossing in Mexican-cinema history – ‘Nosotros los Nobles’ and ‘Instructions Not Included.’
- I think people thought I was crazy for leaving Mexico when I had any project I wanted falling at my feet. But I risked everything to come to Los Angeles, where no one knew who I was, and start all over again. It was a very hard step to take. However, it was the moment I thought it was right to take a risk in my career.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content