|Name||Karla Olivares Souza|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5′ 4” feet|
|Siblings||Monica Souza, Jeronimo Souza|
|Date Of Birth||11 Dec, 1985|
|Shoe size||6 US|
|Hometown||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Net Worth||$1.2 Million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Boyfriends||Gonzalo García Vivanco|
|Favorite Destination||Los Angeles|
|Favorite Tv Show||N/A|
- She used to be Gymnast during her childhood days.
- She can fluently speak french, spanish and english.
- Her First Tedx topic was “Sweets are the fruits of Adversity “.
- She won the CCP award in 2008, for being most promising actress.
- Her Television debut came with TV show terminal where she plays the role of Vanessa in 2008.
- I’m a wannabe redhead, definitely wannabe Julianne Moore or Jessica Chastain redhead. But I love being a brunette.
- I would love to be a professional athlete. When I was living in Mexico as a teenager, I did seven years of gymnastics and went to the Junior Olympics. I was getting to the level of going to the international competitions, but I was only 14, and my parents were really worried because they did not want that to be my life.
- I used to work for a catering company – I waitressed for Harry Winston events. I remember being so hungry, I would eat when I was supposed to be catering to other people.
- I’ve done about 15 movies and four television series in Mexico. My last two movies were the highest grossing in Mexican-cinema history – ‘Nosotros los Nobles’ and ‘Instructions Not Included.’
- I think people thought I was crazy for leaving Mexico when I had any project I wanted falling at my feet. But I risked everything to come to Los Angeles, where no one knew who I was, and start all over again. It was a very hard step to take. However, it was the moment I thought it was right to take a risk in my career.