|HILARY ERHARD DUFF
|5′ 2” feet
|Father– Robert Erhard Duff
Mother– Susan Colleen
|Haylie Duff (sister)
|Date Of Birth
|28 Sep, 1987
|Luca Cruz Comrie
|Nashville, Franklin, Tennessee.
|Mercedes-Benz G500, Range Rover, Porsche 991
|Love and Affairs
|Mike Comrie(m. 2010)
|Drop Dead Gorgeous
|big-eye surprised face (?)
|Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
|Saint Laurent leather jacket
|Vanilla Ice cream
|Louis Vuitton Bags
- Her Debut film was Casper meets wendy. And debut Tv show was True Women and Debut album was Santa Claus Lane.
- She got fame from the Disney show Lizzie McGuire.
- She owns a fashion line named Stuff by Hiliary Duff.
- She is left-handed.
- Rolling stone gave her the title “Teenager of the year”.
- She is fan of Janis Joplin.
- She chipped her teeth during a performance, after which she got a complete dental makeover.
- She doesn’t like techno music and bell peper.
- When I’m on tour, I’m in a new city every single night, and the energy and the crowds and the kids and the screaming and them knowing every single word of my music and being onstage is such an energetic feeling with a big payoff.
- I stopped going to school in the middle of fourth grade. Everyone grows up with the peer pressure, and kids being mean to each other in school. I think that’s such a horrible thing, but I never really dealt with it in a high school way.
- Every week I read about myself in a magazine, about something that I haven’t done or some place that I’ve never been or don’t even know. It’s just gossip, rumors, egos, and politics.
- A part of me isn’t like those women who love being pregnant. I love my baby, and I miss that feeling of being attached to him when he’s kicking, but I was so ready to not be pregnant.
- I love doing emotional scenes. As I’ve had a perfect life, I don’t really have much to pull from. But it’s really fun and not that challenging. It’s almost pretty easy. The hardest thing is to try and make people laugh. That’s a really hard thing.
——– Thank you ——–
If you are a Model, Tiktoker, Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger, or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Then you can join our Facebook Group named “Influencers Meet Brands“. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content