|Name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Fashion Designer|
|Height||5′ 5” feet|
|Parents||Father– Ricardo Joel Gomez
Mother– Amanda Dawn
|Siblings||Tori Gomez, Scarlett Teefey, Gracie Elliot Teefey|
|Date Of Birth||July 22, 1992|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Love and Affairs|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Mango|
|Favorite Film||Titanic (1997)|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Rachel McAdams|
|Favorite TV Show||Wizards Of Waverly Place (2007-2012)|
|Favorite Clothing||Saint Laurent leather jacket|
|Favorite Song||Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)|
|Favorite Restaurant||Maggiano’s Little Italy, Los Angeles, USA|
- She adopted 5 stray dogs.
- Her name Selene means Goddness of moon.
- She owns an exclusive line of Perfume to her name which only available at macy’s.
- She started her career with television series Barney and friends after which she appeared in Disney channel TV series Wizards of waverly place in which she played the lead of Alex Russo, which gave her international fame.
- She is also part of a band named selena Gomez and the scene and she also released some solo albums which were quite hit in Billboard list.
- Her mother was just 16 when she gave birth to her.
- You reflect on the people who used to be in your life, and it’s like, ‘Wow, I can’t believe that person was ever really in my life.’ But people are put into your life for seasons, for different reasons, and to teach you lessons.
- Most of the time, people say negative things for a reaction, and I can’t even bear to give them the satisfaction. So there’s something that I gain from feeling like I’m the bigger person, from walking away from a situation.
- I maybe had a first love and had my heart broken, but reflecting on it, I don’t think that was love. I think as I’m getting older and having more in-depth relationships, maybe I’ll experience it. At the moment, I don’t know, exactly, if I’ve been in love.
- I try to be professional; I try to be on time. I don’t take anything I have for granted. That’s my definition of success.
- I’m human, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes all the time, but I guess my job is to keep those mistakes to myself, which I’m already fine doing and just try to be the best I can be for those kids.