|Name||Demetria Devonne Lovato|
|Height||5′ 3” feet|
|Parents||Father– Patrick Martin Lovato
Mother– Dianna De La Garza
|Siblings||Amber,Dallas, Madison De La Garza,|
|Date Of Birth||20 Aug, 1992|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe size||7 US|
|Hometown||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Cars||Mercedes E350 – Convertible, Rangerover, Lexus LX400h|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Listening Music, volleyball, surfing|
|Favorite Film||Donnie Darko|
|Favorite Actress||Hillary duff|
|Favorite TV Show||48 hours|
|Favorite Song||Tell me something I don’t know(Selena Gomez)|
|Favorite Color||Black and Red|
- Her Debut Tv show was Barney and friends with Selena Gomez.
- Along with singing and songwriting, she can also play many instruments like piano and drums.
- She have a dog named bella.
- She won the title of mini miss Texas in 2000-2001.
- She also went to rehab to quit her drinking and smoking problem.
- She has a Tattoo on her wrist which say “Stay Strong”.
- She got the Bi-polar disease.
- She started her singing career at the early age of 5.
- Creativity is what helps me escape a lot of my inner demons.
- Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off.
- Where I am today… I still have my ups and downs, but I take it one day at a time and I just hope that I can be the best that I can possibly be, not only for myself, but also young people that are out there today that need someone to look up to.
- Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto.
- No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.